Get Your House Of Pumpkin Knitting Membership
We love knitting and we truly understand its noteworthy benefits. From anxiety and stress relief to focus and motor skills improvement, if you start knitting, you’ll notice a significant improvement in your daily life.
Therefore, we want to bring knitting to the younger generation’s attention!
House of Pumpkin is offering you a knitting membership, no matter if you are a knitting beginner or not.
You could bring your old knitting project and get specialized tips and tricks on it to finally complete it. Or, if you simply want to start your knitting journey, we are happy to welcome brand new knitters as well.
Did we capture your curiosity?
Here are some important details about our knitting membership:
Knitting Membership Rates:
1 lesson / 2 hours each lesson - $100
1 month, 4 lessons / 2 hours each lesson - $350
3 months, 12 lessons / 2 hours each lesson - $900 / $300 for 4 lessons
6 months, 24 lessons / 2 hours each lesson - $1500 / $250 for 4 lessons
12 months, 48 lessons / 2 hours each lesson - $2400 / $250 for 4 lessons
10% Discount for 2pax sign up and above.
Location (For Saturday & Sunday lessons):
Trehaus @ City Hall
109 North Bridge Road, #07-21 to #07-33
Singapore 179097 (Via Lift Lobby A)
Tel no.: 86662527
Day & Time:
Monday - Friday
7.30pm - 9.30pm
(1-1 lesson you can cook a cafe of your choice in your neighbourhood.)
Saturday or Sunday:
10am - 12noon
12noon - 2pm
2pm - 4pm
4pm - 6pm
7.30pm - 9.30pm (1-1 lesson you can choose a cafe of your choice in your neighbourhood.)
In these single 2 hours session, our experienced needlecraft teachers will help you to read the charts and symbols in your knitting project. If you are stuck with a technical problem, our teachers will try to help you get unstuck and learn from your mistake.
What to bring:
- Only knitting patterns written in English.
- Materials/tools that you have already purchased for the project.
- If you do not know what to purchase, you can get the knit kit from us. We can customise a knit kit for you.
Things to take note of:
- Lesson is conducted in a small group setting (5pax max).
- No materials will be provided.
- Tea Break will be included for every lesson. (Only for Saturday & Sunday lessons)
- Knitters who don't turn up for a lesson will forfeit the lesson.
- If a knitter is late, the lesson will still end at the original ending time.
- There will be 1 replacement class for every 4-lesson purchased.